Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm Thought Brave because I'm too afraid to run away

Yea.. I am I bought a laptop on ebay with the not that it will POST. This was a scary thought. What if something was wrong. I couldn't stop a Tablet PC for 200 bucks who could. I mean it's like it Posts so the System board is good. There isn't bloody much in there. It's system board and LCD screen. really. That's how laptops are built small. They put everything on one IC Board.

So I think about it. Hard Drives are cheap. WIFI cards Cheap Pricwatch. I call up Acer. I mean the laptop is an ACER and I find I need the restore CD's and PENS and AC cord. I find .. no support with out a serial number. Shit this thing had to come before I got any support. That's Jacked.

Ok the day it came the I placed the order for bits.. and they where Cheap. so Cheap I ordered 2 of everything. It was amazing they had batteries and Cpu's and every part like Christmas to a kid in a candy store. I loved it. Over nighted.

I plugged it in and Wham it worked. everything lit up like japanese xmas. I loaded my OS and it worked. my pens worked and the screen was neat.

No comments: