Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Specs of the travelmate or ....

Hell I ran out of shit to do to it.

Currently I'm sitting here typing on a 200 dollar laptop with a little over 200 dollars in parts added in and 200 dollars of basic stuff from Acer and I'm as pleased as a pea in a pod. Yea I spent 600 bucks on it. But I think I'm much less then a grand and I have a tablet PC that does what I want. Here is what I have

  • Acer Travelmate 300 .... 200 bucks.
  • 2 Ac Adaptors and 2 Pens 2 100 bucks
  • Factory Restore CD Roms 100 bucks
  • 2 1Gig Memory Sticks ... a little over a 100 bucks ... I'm saying 100 bucks because it's fun.
  • 250 GB hard drive 100 bucks... it was 135 OK I'm saying 150 bucks to make up for the mem sticks.

OK so after some tasteful correcting and the pens and ac adaptors cost less then 100 bucks the expensive thing was the overnight shipping which I saved on the restore CD Roms. And I have a respectable machine. I can't think of anything new to do with this PC except to change the CPU.,,, No I don't think so I'm pretty happy now.

No comments: